Application of Germa Blue Vacuum Pillows provide customised support for a large range of different need and situations when long lasting fixation is desirable:
Stabilisation of children and adults with different types of disabilities
Fixation at hand-, eye- and general surgery
Tool for fixation at preliminary x-ray
When air is evacuated by use of e.i. the one-hand-operated vacuum pump, the pillow becomes stable in the chosen form and stiffness. When the valve is released, allowing air into the pillow, the Germa Vacuum Pillow regains its flexibility and is ready to be reshaped again.
Germa Vacuum Pillows are made of PVC-film or PVC coated fabric with vacuum valve
Inner bag in nylon. Granules of polystyrene
Germa Vacuum Pumps are made of aluminium and robust plastic
The bigger foot rest vacuum pump has a higher degree of efficiency especially for larger vacuum pillows.
- The Vacuum Pillows consist of an strong airtight shell containing larger quantity of granules made of polystyrene.
- Available in several sizes up to mattress size.
- Can be shaped and reshaped in seconds
- Density and firmness can be easily adjusted
- Durable, strong blue PVC-film in shell, easy to clean and disinfect for multiple client use